Compassionate and experienced guidance in your time of need.
Alan R. Solot
- Bankruptcy - Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13
- General Civil Litigation
Alan R. Solot has extensive background and experience in bankruptcy representation for well over thirty years. A native Tucsonan, Mr. Solot graduated from the University of Arizona in 1977 and attended The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, graduating in 1980. After working as a law clerk for the Hon. William A. Scanland, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge, in 1981 Mr. Solot commenced his private law practice which remains ongoing to this day. Mr. Solot has expertise in Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy cases. He represents debtors, unsecured and secured creditors and trustees in bankruptcy as a private lawyer. Mr. Solot was a bankruptcy trustee from 1982-2001. His clients receive a high level of personal attorney contact via client meetings, email correspondence and telephone calls.
Credentials: Law graduate of the University of Arizona College of Law in 1980. Admitted to the State Bar of Arizona, the federal District of Arizona and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- J.D. - 1980
- University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.A.Ed., Bachelor of Arts in Education - 1977
- Major: Social Studies
- Arizona, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Volunteer Lawyer, 1983
Current Employment Position
- Bankruptcy Judge William A. Scanland, Law Clerk, 1980 to 1981
- Bankruptcy trustee, 1982 to 2002